Thursday, July 2, 2009

Surgery Complete!

Surgery is over...Doctor Gould said that Teri did great! But then again that is our Teri...we expected nothing less and of course she gave 110%. At this point, he even said the surgery produced nice, symmetrical results. He also said that Teri has 2 drains on each side, lots of sutures, lots of staples, lots of bandage, and I am sure lots of discomfort and pain...the journey just turned towards a very STEEP hill, so hang on here we go; now we step up and shoulder the load.

5 comments:

  1. We are sooo very happy that this step is over. Our Love & Prayers are with Teri, Brittany; and all of her Dearest Friends that are going this with her. Teresa & Bud

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bring my hiking boots!
    Here's to fast relief of pain and some restful sleep.
    hmh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Tut! Get some rest and I'll start cooking a casserole! Let's get you strong and well! We love you so very much! Dan, Ang and Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teri,
    Your in my thoughts girl, hope you have a fast recovery.
    Love ya, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri - I'm home now and feeling so much better having been able to hold you myself. You totally amaze me; I'm so proud of you and all the strength you're showing. We'll be over tomorrow honey if you're feeling up to it. Mom will keep me posted. My love and HUGS with lots of prayers that you'll have a peaceful painfree (itchy free too) night of much deserved rest....Shar

    ReplyDelete