Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Evening 7/3/09 7:00pm

Teri has had an okay day considering the circumstances...Erin, Merianne, Stacie, and little supporters have come to visit today and brought lots of encouragement. Stacie gave Teri a foot massage which was lovely!

Doctor Gould came in and changed the dressings and talked to us about when Teri could go home...which looks like tomorrow.

Cindy, TJ, Britt, M&D and I (sister)have been here all day keeping each other company as well as watching over our angel!

Teri was able to get up today and walk to the room doorway...doesn't seem like much, but it was huge for her after the last couple of days! I can tell that Teri is ready and eager to lead this train! What an inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. Teresa ... I am so proud of you.
    How blessed you are to have such great support surrounding you.
    God Bless you, sweetie!
    God Bless those standing with you!
    mother mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey My T,
    Sorry I had to leave tonight.
    Reese and Tatum send their silly giggles, laughter and hugs to you.
    Ryan and Tina say hi and stay strong and get well soon.
    Reese wants to go have lunch with you....chicken and rice..... lol
    Hope you have a restful night and see you in the a.m.
    Love you lots,
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teri, I will be by tomorrow to see you in the early afternoon. So happy to read that you are home:) love Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are Grey. Youll never know dear, how much i love you. Please dont take my sunshine away.

    We are gonna kick this things ass =]
    I love you Mommmmy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teri ~ Hailee and I are praying for you and thinking of you ~

    Hailee & Kim

    ReplyDelete