Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Im BACK!!!!!

After a very long couple of days, I am back on the blog! Thank you, my sis, for keeping all those who love and support me informed.....

Today, I have been off all medication for about sevventeen hours now. I can honestly say, that I don't miss those drugs! I would rather have pain than nausea, dizziness, hallucinations, and headaches! Tylenol has been enough to help me through the day. I had a great eight hours of sleep last night and ate my first complete meal this afternoon. (Mom has been great about the force feeding!) Love you Mom!

In addition to a bath/shower and a hair washing, I experienced a very healing session of cranial sacral work with my physical therapist! You rock Merianne! My lead team of caretakers is headed out for a break and my BFF is taking over for the next few days. Looking forward to what summer is all about..... Movies, hanging out in your pjs all day, sitting in the sun, laughing until it hurts, and eating all the things that are bad for you! (I will try to eat!)

1 comment:

  1. So good to see you "blogging" again Teri. Those "spider walks" must be paying off. Sounds as if you got just about everything you asked for today. When I talked to Mom earlier, she was a bit apprehensive, but as usual, you got your way. I'm so proud of you. Enjoy your evening with TBud and I pray you'll have another night of sleep and peace. HUGS, Shar

    ReplyDelete