Saturday, August 29, 2009

Somewhat difficult today!

WOW! I received so much help yesterday to set up my classroom for the 2009/2010 year! Sister, Israel, Brittany, and my assistant, Nasreen all worked so hard we were finished in less than four hours! Thank you all of you! The bonus was the dinner we were able to enjoy at Nareen's burger place! Thank you Nasreen and family, especially Matthew!
The help was so needed as it was day 8 after my Neulasta shot (Builds white blood cells) and I usually run a fever, am exhausted and don't feel very well. Fever ended up being low and I am not in the hospital as of today. Blessed again!
"The strength of the heart comes from the soundness of Faith!" Brittany made a card for me with this saying and I am finding myself reading it over and over today especially! Some recent family events as well as how crappy I feel today, have dampened my spirits a little. Fever is still low enough (Thank goodness), but I am battling a sore throat, a little bit of nausea, and I have zip for energy! Frustrated because I have lots to do on the computer for school and don't want to do a thing! Here's the beauty of the whole situation, I, me, myself and I, get to decide how I am going to react or feel about my crappiness! So, I will do my best today and will update you in the next few days! You are all amazing and I appreciate you all every minute of my days! Thank you!

Thank you Brother Josh for coming to visit me today. It has been awhile and it was good to see you and share some good conversation.
Reminder:
For especially those new to my bloggin.... October is upon us and I want to remind you of the "Dig Pink" volleyball match on October 21st (Wednesday night) at 7:00pm over at South Kitsap High School in Port Orchard. Cost is only $5.00 for a cool T-shirt and entrance to the high school match. There will also be a silent auction with autographed pink stuff. Proceeds support the Sideout Foundation, a breast cancer foundation connected to volleyball.

2 comments:

  1. Teresa oh Teresa how I miss our walk around the ball park while waiting for the game to start, this so true on girls night out.... I know you miss being at the ball park but this is where we have fun and laugh little foolish girls with no cares in the world...It seems like ages since I saw you but who to see you soon.... " LORD HELP ME TO FIND YOU EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS TOO DARK TO SEE. AMEN "

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mommy. I never thought that I would be where I have been this summer, and although its been one of the hardest things I have ever faced...its been truly inspiring to watch you fight and show this disease what for! I am sad to leave, but i know youll be just fine!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete