Tuesday, October 20, 2009

'The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.'



Wow. This was a needed reminder! Feeling kind of blah lately. I am in my fourth week now (1/4 of the way to the end of chemo!) for my twelve treatments. Side effects specifically are minimal but overall, I just don't feel like myself. Very tired, not feeling like eating sometimes, etc. Looking at the positive side of things, my hair is starting to grow back! I look like a chia pet!





Tomorrow will be the DIG PINK volleyball match! Looking forward to feeling the overwhelming love and support that comes from an event such as this. Should be a great night of volleyball and lots of money donated to a great cause!





Please continue to pray for strength and healing. Please include those I have mentioned in previous postings: Erin, especially as she begins her journey. I met a nice young lady at a restaurante who is scared to visit her mom who has breast cancer because she is going to lose her hair. Touched my heart! She and her mom could use prayers! God's grace!

Thanks to all of you still by my side! I am close to being half way through this journey and I appreciate so much all of you who are with me the entire way!

4 comments:

  1. To the only Chia Pet I'd be interested in!!! Love & Hugs honey - see you tomorow at the volleyball match! Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know you're going thru #5 as I write. One step closer honey. Sure enjoyed the Dig Pink event - was lots of fun for all of us. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish #5 hadn't been so crappy for you - hope today is going better!!! HUGS, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss your updates Teri.

    Gayle (RCC)

    ReplyDelete