Thursday, June 25, 2009

Yesterday, June 23, I met with my plastic surgeon, Dr. Stridde. We spent quite a bit of time reviewing all of my options for breast reconstruction following my surgery. That process won't even begin until after both the chemotherapy and the radiation are complete. (Looking at probably April or May of this next school year. Learned a lot and continue to be inundated with information. Decisions regarding reconstruction don't have to made until much later.

I will meet my final team member, Dr. Badiozamani, my radiation oncologist, tomorrow afternoon.

In addition, all of my team members will meet for a final conference Thurs. to finalize my treatment plan. They have all made me feel very confident that I am in good hands.

3 comments:

  1. Teresa,
    You have been with me on my rough road this last month and I will be with you thru this whole thing. You are a true friend and my heart and prayers are with you always, and remember we have to go back to Zihuatanejo.
    Love,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terri,

    Your attitude is wonderful. I will check on you soon. I'm here if you need me
    Brenda Myers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for not being able to get over to see you while you were in the hospital; my own surgery prevented me from being all that mobile this past week. I will keep you in my prayers, and wish you the best for a speedy and healthy recovery as your stregnth is an inspiration to all of us!

    Love you sister!!

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete